OFDA Annual Education Conference
2024 Annual Educational Conference - Dominican Republic
January 29 - February 3, 2024
Five or Six Night Packages Available - Passport Required
When you close your eyes and dream of the perfect Caribbean beach, chances are it looks a lot like the one at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas. That is, crystal-clear turquoise blue water gently lapping on pristine white sand dotted with comfortable chaise loungers with a backdrop of palm-trees softly swaying in the breeze. At the heart of Casa de Campo is Minitas Beach, a private sanctuary that’s perfect for soaking up the sun or enjoying sports like snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boating, and so much more.
- 5 or 6 Nights Luxury Accommodations (All rooms are garden/resort view featuring a private terrace/balcony)
- Round trip Air from Columbus, Cleveland or Cincinnati
- Round trip Transfers from the Airport to the Resort
- Personal Golf Cart per Room
- $50 Resort Credit per Room
- Full Breakfast Daily including Gratuity
- Private Welcome Reception
- Group Farewell Dinner
- On-Site Event Coordinator
- All Hotel Taxes, Service Fees, and Porterage
Continuing Education Information:
Earn up to 12 CE Credits (pending approval by the State of Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors) with intended topics of:
- More details to come!
None at this time.